The Pawsh Dog Event Services
Your best friend should be there on your big day! We will care for your dog at your wedding, reception, birthday, or any other event.
Professional Dog Attendant
Highly experienced trainer and handler to manage your dog’s comfort before, during, and after your event. Our pet attendant will provide complete care including potty breaks, temperature regulation, water and snacks, behaviour management, and ensure that your pet has an enjoyable event.
Wedding Preparation Services:
– Plan a safe and comfortable wedding itinerary for your dog.
-Pre-wedding luxury grooming for maximum cuteness
– Pre-wedding training to ensure your pooch is ready to be a polished guest on your big day:
-Walking the aisle
– Delivering Rings
– Politely greeting guests
– Posing for Photos
– Party Tricks
Wedding Day Services
– Limo to and from event venue in a safe, temperature-controlled vehicle
– Wedding Day Freshen Up service to ensure your pooch is photo-ready, isn’t shedding, and smells fresh
– Wedding Day accessories, wardrobe, leashes, florals, etc.
– Appropriately dressed, dedicated handler to monitor and manage your dog’s comfort and behaviour
– Discreet water breaks, breath spray, snack breaks, potty outings and waste disposal at event venue
– Coordinate with photographers for great photos
– Our handler is Canine CPR and First Aid certified to react to any situation
Post Wedding Services
-Limo your dog to your home, our dog hotel, or alternate drop off location
-Hotel services for your wedding night, or entire honeymoon
-You can keep focused on your wedding day with the comfort of knowing your best friend is being cared for and pampered until you are ready to pick him up
Event Services Packages Start At $300
During our initial consultation, you and your dog(s) will meet with one of our experienced wedding handlers. We will discuss your wedding venue, plans, and vision for your pet’s involvement.
After our meeting, our handler will provide you with a detailed service plan and pricing quote that can be tailored as needed.
A $50 non-refundable deposit will be applied to your final invoice.