Careers At The Pawsh Dog
Founded by Laurel Fletcher in 2009 The Pawsh Dog continues to grow, come and join our team!
Founded by professional dog trainer, groomer, and handler Laurel Fletcher, The Pawsh Dog is a luxury canine care facility staffed by an expert team of dedicated canine care professionals providing a complete range of products and services designed to meet dogs and their owner’s each and every need
In 2009 Laurel opened The Pawsh Dog’s first location, adding two more in 2012. The Wellness Centre, featuring a rehabilitation and exercise pool designed specifically for dogs opened in 2013 and is the only facility of it’s kind in Manitoba.
If you are interested in joining an amazing team of dedicated canine professionals please see our current openings listed below.
We are continuously looking to add new groomers, junior groomers and dog daycare attendants to our expanding team! If you are interested in a position with The Pawsh Dog, please submit your resume and which position you are interested in to email@example.com
Join The Pawsh Dog’s professional groom team!
We are hiring a senior dog groomer.
The Pawsh Dog was founded in 2009 by professional dog groomer, trainer, and handler, Laurel Fletcher. Our progressive salon facilities are staffed by an expert team of grooming professionals dedicated to helping people understand their dogs’ needs while providing a high level of luxury services to their canine clients. The Pawsh Dog’s seven Winnipeg locations offer the best salon and wellness services available in the industry.
Our lifelong employees want to work with us because we are passionate about the grooming industry and care about groomers. We provide premium payrate, a strong support team and continuous education opportunities and advancement. The Pawsh Dog provides our groomers with high quality equipment, the finest products and tools at no cost to our employees.
We’re proud of our team of over 20 stylists – they are some of the best in the industry. We are dog groomers, guided by a professional management team with solid grooming backgrounds.
- You love dogs.
- You are a dedicated senior groomer with experience.
- You possess excellent customer service skills.
- You can execute professional grooming techniques for a variety of dog breeds.
- You perform grooming services such as bathing, drying, clipping, hand scissoring, medicated and general cleansing, pedicures and more.
- You are able to groom dogs to a specific custom request.
- You’re strong at time-management and multitasking skills.
- You’ve got 1-year minimum experience with a salon.
- We offer competitive salary based on technical, productivity, and team skills.
- We offer medical/dental benefit package.
- We offer tips.
- We offer accelerated staff discounts on The Pawsh Dog services and supplies.
- We provide all the grooming tools and products for our groomers.
- Provide grooming educational support such as training, events and classes.
- We provide grooming educational support such as training, events and classes.
- 1000 sign-on bonus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent