The Pawsh Dog Prep School
Personalized full day school program in a one-on-one setting with an experienced qualified trainer.
A Day At Prep School Is A Day Well Spent
The Pawsh Dog’s prep school is a focused day school program structured to address your dogs unique physical, behavioural and emotional needs in a one-on-one setting.
During the day, your dog will be immersed in a fun and enriching educational environment tailored to help them reach their full potential.
Our trainer uses positive up to date behavioural modification, exercise, and shaping techniques to make sure your dog gets the most out of every day.
Customized to your dog's individual needs and goals,
a day in our day school program may include:
• Obedience training
• Leash manners
• Recall training
• Confidence building
• Polite greetings with humans
• Kennel training
• Reactivity management
• Cooperative care
• Dog to dog social etiquette
• Creating a calm household
• Coping with separation anxiety
• Focus work
• Swimming lessons
• Addressing aggression and fear issues
• And more as needed
Kuranda Dog Bed Included!
New students who maintain a subscription for a minimum of eight weeks will receive a complimentary Kuranda Dog Bed perfect for placement training.
Prep School Pricing
One Day Per Week
Two Days Per Week
Four Days Per Week
• Reports including photo, video, and written updates provided daily.
• Owner consultation session included at pickup.
• Subscription pricing requires a minimum four week commitment.
• Prep school operates Tuesday through Friday.